Comments

Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

John Abraham's Next I Me Aur Main : Trailer

Posted by at 04:14 Read our previous post
The first look of John Abraham's next movie "I Me Aur Main" has been launched. In his movie John Abraham has been casted against Chitrangada Sen & Prachi Desai. In "I Me Aur Main" John is will be seen playing a self centered & immature character which looks quite fun while watching the video. The last time I remember someone playing such character was Ranbir Kapoor in Wake Up Sid. Well, he did the best. Now let's see how much John justifies the character. Right now, have a look at the trailer & poster of "I Me Aur Main".

Screenshots :


Watch the exclusive trailer of "I Me Aur Main" :

2 comments:

©2012 Bollywood Jibe is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template